Holy Communion Service is held on the 1st and 3rd Sunday at St.Mary’s Whaplode at 10.30am
Holy Communion Service on the 2nd and 4th Sunday is held at All Saints, Moulton at 10.00am
5th Sunday Benefice Service May 2022 is at All Saints Moulton at 10.00am. For future Sundays see here or see Village Voice, Facebook, Notice Boards etc
Our regular Sunday Services start at 10.30am and are Holy Communion.
Where a fifth Sunday occurs in a month, a joint Benefice Service is held in one of the four churches in our benefice. Details are published here, on our Facebook page, and on the church notice board or village voice magazine.
Having a child is a very special time in any family’s life.
At a service of baptism (which is also called a Christening) the child is welcomed into the life of the Church. Baptisms of babies and children currently take place in special services held at 12.30.
At this service parents and godparents thank God for the gift of the child, and and promise to both set a Christian example for their family, and bring up their children in the Christian faith.
This is a beautiful service in which everyone is made to feel very welcome. Children are encouraged to take a full part in the service.
If you would like to arrange for a christening please contact the Deanery Administrator, Mrs Caz Dennis, on 01406 423460 9am to 1pm Monday to Thursday.
Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage, we are honoured you are thinking of getting married at St Mary’s.
If you want to plan your wedding with us then follow these few simple steps:
- Contact the Deanery Administrator, Mrs Caz Dennis on 01406 423460 or email EEDeanery@lincoln.anglican.org to tell her your good news. She will then contact the clergy to inform them of your booking.
- This will be discussed with one of our local Minister’s, who will lead your service. Of course you can also request that another Church of England priest takes your service if you want to. Whoever leads your service, they will want to talk to you about your plans for the service and about preparing for your lives together.
- The Banns of Marriage (public notice of your plans to marry) will be read out in church on three Sundays before your wedding day. This is a beautiful moment so do come along if you are able.
- A few days before your wedding ceremony you will have the opportunity to rehearse with your wedding party.
- On your wedding day Reverend Alistair, Reverend Barbara or the priest you have asked for will meet you in church and help to gather all your guests together. They will then lead the service where you become husband and wife.
You can celebrate the life of your loved one at Saint Mary’s church. In church family and friends can gather together to pay tribute to and give thanks for the life lived.
Anyone can request a funeral service in our church, you need not be a regular churchgoer or even live in the parish. The service itself will be according to Christian tradition, however we understand that you may have your own ideas for what you would like said, what music you would like played and who will be involved in the service. We will do all that we can to make these wishes possible and will incorporate them into the Christian service.
We wil also want to be able to build up a picture of the person whose life were are giving thanks for, so we will want to meet with you to learn about your loved one, and to talk about the service.
The first step in arranging a funeral at Saint Mary’s is to ask your Funeral Director to contact the Deanery Administrator, Mrs Caz Dennis on 01406 423460.